Today we headed up to the motherlode
It was Lydia’s and Andres’ first time there
We ended up climbing all day in the sun, but it’s all good because we sweated out all the pizza grease we ate the night before
Trad Sucker – 11b
- We all got on it for a warm up
Injured Reserved – 11a
- Aj and Andres both feel at the crux, but are psyched to get back on it next time
- Lydia’s height made it really hard for her but we will work on lock offs and she’ll do it next time
- Aj repeated it, he had tried it last time he was there
- Andres flashed it on top rope but he will try it on lead next time
- Lydia climbed up it as well
Tuna Town – 12d
- Aj got on it for the second time ever… this time he made it to the top! Hopefully a send next time he comes back!
Chainsaw – 12a
- I got on it so that Lydia could practice lead belaying while someone falls… the falls were planned but she caught me every time!
Later on, we played “HORSE” in the dark… it was a funny game due to the lack of light and us missing A LOT of shots… Aj tried to do a lay up, missed it, got the rebound but it went through his hands bounced off the ground and hit him in the face! Later on, Andres was passing me the ball but I didn’t realize it and it hit me in the nose! Good times good times!