Team Profiles

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Red Memorial Day Weekend (Day 3)

Today when we woke up we had to pack up our stuff. I woke up really early for some reason. So I got all my stuff ready and organized the back of the truck so that we could fit everything. Eventually all the kids got up and we ate breakfast and headed out to the cliff. We went to the Chocolate Factory. I was really psyched because it was my first time going there. Meaning… new routes new area!

Oompa – 10a

- AJ and Andres warmed up on this one first and later on Lydia and I both did it, it is really fun, but I think that it’s harder than Loompa

Loompa – 10c

- Lydia and I warmed up on this route, and Aj ended up doing it as well

The Glass Elevator – 10d

- Only AJ and I got on this one

Wobbler – 11d

- I climbed this one first, it was really hard for an 11d, AJ got on it after me

One side makes your taller – 11a

- All of us got on this one; Andres did it with one hang and wants to try it on lead next time

Malice – 12c

- I got on this one, I was trying to flash it but ended up falling going to this jug pocket, that if I would of stuck I feel as if I would of sent it, oh well, next time it should go!

After Malice we headed on out to head home. We stopped at the gas station to get some Ale-8s for the gym and some gas. We stopped at subway for dinner and then went to Jimmy’s parents house to drop off Oreo. And from there we headed home! Got back right at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment