Team Profiles

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Second day at the red (6/14/11)

Today we headed to Military

Sunshine - 5.9

  • Most of us warmed up on this on
  • Lydia lead it as well which was awesome

Moonbeam - 5.9

  • Most of us warmed up on this one
  • Anna lead this one, her very first lead climb!

Fuzzy Undercling - 11b

  • Everyone got on this one
  • Lydia got pulled up to the 3 draw and took her first lead fall! It was awesome!
  • Tissue Tiger – 12b
  • Aj and I got on this one; AJ sent it second go
  • Gung Ho – 12b
  • Aj, Chris and I got on this one

Reliquary - 12b

  • I got on this one

Mule – 12c

  • AJ and I sent it! Yay! Aj’s first 12c
  • Chris and Andres top roped it

The Legend – 13a

  • I attempted this, the bottom part is so crimpy and not as fun as the rest of the route

Other events from the day:

There was a spider on the tree; we found out later that it was a wolf spider… and we swear that the spider grew every time we pasted it.

After cleaning a route I did a big swing right into a tree and hugged it like a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment